CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Apeing around!

Hello all! I am sooo happy my crafting mojo has returned. I lost it for a couple of weeks but it's back and I am now crafting with passion again!

Here's a cute little birthday card I've just finished making for my friends son, Jude in England. Using the same theme as the elephant card below, I used an 'ape' stamp from Kanban and rainforest-themed card, which I've had for ages but hadn't got around to using. Once I get a design in my head I tend to run with it and make a few cards in one session, varying the design here and there. I love how a simple design can still be effective.


Well I have quite a few birthdays coming up so I must get on and make some more cards while my bubba sleeps (crafting time is so precious these days)! I'll try my hand at something new this time. I hope you have a great day and thank you for visitng my blog :)

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are really lovely Vicky, the one below is so pretty and this one made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw so cute Vicky great colours! Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this ape - he's so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete