CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 9 February 2012

Female Birthday Card



I made this birthday card using card toppers from Kanban UK.

Here's how I made it...

The toppers are set on cream card which has been applied to a buttermilk-coloured C6 card.  I have smudged around the edges using Tim Holtz Distressed Ink in Vintage Photo.

Coffee coloured ribbon has been applied along with two Card Candy (Craftwork Cards). The Card Candy has been decorated with spots using a metallic gold marker.

I also added spots around the outside of the Greeting topper using a white paint marker.

A cream bow completes the design.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki welcome to blogland - and what a lovely new blog here to share with us all! thanks so much for popping over to my blog too, and becoming a wonderful encourager thus letting me know that you had started - every blessing on your new adventure and look forward to working with you on the new DT all being well, Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shaorn, thanks very much for your kind comments! As you can see I am new to the world of blogging and yet to get the hang of it, or rather find the time to update it! I have spent far too much time messing around with the design to actually make anything to share...and I have somehow managed to delete all my card images :( Back to square one. Anyway, I look forward to seeing what you and the other designers create with our new craft goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh pooey fancy deleting them all, Vicki, mind you did not post many of past images but mainly posted new ones - my blog began very small just over a year ago and it has grown so big - blows me away at times. Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete