CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Bedazzled Boutique

I made these lovely cards using sparkly toppers and matching background card from the Kanban Bedazzled Boutique range. Designed by my papercraft hero, Dawn Bibby, the Bedazzled set includes Perfume Bottles, Handbags and Shoes with Sentiments and Ribbons to match.  They are really easy to assemble and as all the toppers and extras compliment each other beautifully the possibilities are endless! I think they look quite effective, but I'll let you be the judge :)



 


 
Be sure to check back on Thursday for my tutorial on embossing with a heat gun on behalf of Cardmaking Online.

3 comments:

  1. lovely, Vicky, so nice and girly aren't they? Shaz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shaz. They are so easy to assemble and great if you have to make a card in a rush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, and so girly!!! LOL Love them!

    ReplyDelete