CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 16 April 2012

Cardmaking Online - Male Birthday card

Hello again! Here's a male birthday card I have made for Cardmaking Online. It features the Marianne Design Creatables T Ford car die, which I just love. 

The die comes in two parts - front and rear view of the car.




And here's how I used it...




As you can see I used both the front and rear view dies in my card (the rear view was used on the inside of the card). If you'd like to find out how I made it pop on over to the Cardmaking Online blog where you'll find instructions and a supplies list.

Well, off on my hols this week so I'll endeavour to share a new project in a week or so. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Very clever card, lovely too. Thank you for visiting me I am now following. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vee, I often find men's cards a bit tricky to make so I was delighted to try out the T Ford car die, it's quite versatile!

    ReplyDelete