CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 23 April 2012

Welcome Baby!

Hi everyone, well I am now back from my short break on the Bellarine Peninsular in Victoria. It was good to be away with my family for a few days and the weather we had was just beautiful. It never ceases to amaze me how much you have to pack for a little one though, even just for a few days! I have to say it's nice to be home. My hubby is now back at work and daughter #1 is back at kinder... so I have a little time to get creative whilst daughter #2 naps!

Here are a some cute baby cards I made recently. As you can see they each feature a pram, which I die-cut using a Sizzix die, then dressed them up with a little lace and ribbon and mounted them onto coordinating papers. The sentiments were also die-cut using the Provo Craft 'Welcome Baby' die.







I am about to attempt another style of baby card using a cute duckling stamp and papers from October Afternoon - I'll post a picture soon.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great day :) 


3 comments:

  1. Vicky, these are gorgeous!!!!!!! So nice you got to share some time away with family...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky your cards are just gorgeous
    hugs
    sharon

    ReplyDelete