CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

October Afternoon - We've been waiting for you - baby card

Hi all!

Here is my latest baby card creation, which I have just completed... 

 

It features October Afternoon 'Ducks in a Row' papers and stamps, which I think are just gorgeous and suitable for either a baby girl or boy.  I was so inspired by a card I saw featured in Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine recently I just had to purchase these super cute products and try them out for myself!
I stamped the duck, duckling and butterfly images onto white Bazzill cardstock and coloured them using yellow and skin tone Copic markers.  The blue border was die-cut using a Spellbinders Nestabilities Label One die and was mounted using foam squares to create a 3D effect. A touch of Glossy Accents applied to the ducks' beaks, a little lace and a computer-generated greeting complete the card!

I'm now busy working on my next project for Cardmaking Online so please be sure to check back here at the end of the week. 

Enjoy your day :)



3 comments:

  1. Vicki, the ducks are sooooooooo cute, a lovely card for a little one.
    hugs
    sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little ducks are so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sharon and Julie - I enjoyed making this card, such a cute stamp.

    ReplyDelete