CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 23 July 2012

3D decoupage card - Cardmaking Online




Hi everyone!

I have created this lovely thank you card on behalf of Cardmaking Online. 

It features a Craft UK 3D flower, which has been assembled using small foam pads. The lilac card was embossed using the Crafts-Too happy valentine embossing folder. I cut out the rectangular centre of the card to create a 'frame' and adhered transparent glitter line peel-off stickers to the inside the frame. Some of the floral embossed detail has been highlighted with Tombow dual tip pens and a little crystalina Glitzin' Glamour to add a touch of sparkle. The leaves were die-cut using the Marianne Design Creatables Stencil frame/leaves die LR0117. I added a little glue to the leaves and a fair sprinkle of Martha Stewart crystal fine glitter to add yet more sparkle. A peel-off sentiment completes the card, which will shortly be winging it's way to my lovely mum and dad in England.

All supplies used to create this card are available from the Cardmaking Online website and full instructions and a supplies list are available on the Cardmaking Online blog.

Thanks so much for dropping by, I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment.

Until next time,  Vicky
 


4 comments:

  1. Hi there Vicky, I do love this card so very much already commented over on blog but wanting to do so here too the colours are really lovely, Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, I adore this card, the colouring on the embossing is lovely.
    This card could be used for many different occasions, hugs sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind comments, ladies! The embossing folder is a valentine theme but I thought if I steered clear from using traditional red colours then I could demonstrate that the folder can be used for a variety of occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It worked out beautifully Vicky, I am sure that you will find many uses for the embossing folder hugs sharon

    ReplyDelete