CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 9 August 2012

Exciting News - my new shop on Etsy.com

I am SO VERY HAPPY to announce that I have FINALLY got my act together and set up an online shop on Etsy.com to sell my handmade papercrafts. Bear with me as it is a "work in progress" but I'm up and running if anyone wants to buy anything (right now I'm selling greeting cards and a few bookmarks with more items to come). I even have a logo! Woo-hoo!

My shop name is VickyPedlowDesigns. Here is a link to my shop:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/VickyPedlowDesigns?ref=search_shop_redirect

As you may know payments can be made via PayPal (by credit card or direct bank transfer). It's very easy to set up a PayPal account if you haven't already got one and it makes purchasing online safer.

Here is a link to the PayPal website:

https://www.paypal-australia.com.au/personal?kw=s1r5W1z9j;10356823793;875h0z6319&mpch=ads&mplx=3484-121379-2056-0

Thanks and have a great day, or night, depending where you are :)

2 comments: