CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Marianne Design Creatables Flower Doily card - Cardmaking Online


Hi everyone! I just wanted to share with you this card, which I have made on behalf of Cardmaking Online. It features the gorgeous Marianne Design Creatables Stencil flower doily.

 


This die set can be used in a number of ways but I chose to incorporate it into an apeture card.

First I die-cut the doily and flower out of white metallic shimmer card and added a black adhesive gem to the centre of the flower.

I then trimmed some white shimmer card and back and white floral paper and punched the corners of each before layering them on the front of the black card.

I die-cut a circle in the centre of the doily and also in the centre of the card then foam mounted the doily on the front of the card so that it fit exactly over the die-cut "window".

The flower was foam mounted inside the card so when you open up the card it looks like this:




As you can see I also placed decorative peel-off corner stickers inside the card.

I'll have to adhere a piece of white paper on the back of the card to write my message, or maybe I'll just use a white paint-like marker?

A supplies list for this card can be found on the Cardmaking Online blog.

Well thanks for stopping by my blog. Please be sure to check back again.

Have a great day,

Vicky



2 comments:

  1. wow Vicky, what a great card love how you have tied the die in with the background paper looks great.Beautiful work, thanks for sharing! Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky your card is stunning I adore the colours and the way you have used the die hugs sharon

    ReplyDelete