CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 20 August 2012

Marianne Design Flower Card - Cardmaking Online



Hey everyone, this pretty 'Thinking Of You' card is my last project on behalf of Cardmaking Online. I'll be leaving the design team at the end of August.

This card features the Marianne Design Creatables Stencil Flower die set LR0129, which I just love.
  



I've used white shimmer card for the base and leaves and the largest and smallest rose petals are die-cut out of pink ColorCore chalk card, which I've sanded on the surface to reveal the pretty pink colour underneath.



The rose is mounted onto gorgeous Kanban mint green opalescent card imprinted with 'Thinking of You'.



The greeting is also mounted onto mint green ColorCore chalk card, which again has been sanded slightly and the edges distressed to reveal more of the mint green colour.





A die-cut fancy flourish was adhered to the bottom right corner of the card and a few pink pearls complete the card.



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
 
Have a great day, Vicky
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Ah, a very pretty card indeed Vicky love the colours and that flower and swirl - yum!! great share, love Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Vicky, I will miss you being part of the team at CMO. Good Luck with your new venture. I will keep a eye on your blog
    hugs
    sharon

    ReplyDelete