CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 3 September 2012

Whooos Watching You...

Hello!

This is another piece of "art" (and I use the term loosely) that I have recently created, this time for a girl. It features two stamped images from the Tiny Woods acrylic stamp set by Kaisercraft.


 
 
The stamped owl and tree were embossed then coloured using Tombow Dual Brush Pens and a water pen. They were then fussy cut and adhered onto matching paper from the Tiny Woods range. I went a bit crazy with the owl and gave her bright green eyes! 
 
 


I've been experimenting with my Tombow pens - they're so versatile, especially when blended with water. Even a novice like me can make a wide range of shades from just a few primary colours. If you haven't done so already I highly recommend you give them a try!

This piece is also available to purchase via my online Etsy shop.

Well, once again thanks so much for looking - please feel free to leave me a comment :)

Vicky



3 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky - thanks for popping over to my blog and following - I've returned he favour! Fabulous picture! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Vicki ah really love this too, have to make an owl card this month now sure what!! Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab - I keep meaning to do something like this for my little girl - but never get round to it (along with all the other billion things I have on my "Things I'm going to make one day" list.


    Julie x

    ReplyDelete